1. A reservation
is effective only on the receipt of a deposit of £175 per berth per
week. Written confirmation of receipt will be sent
by email or post as soon as practicable stating the balance payable.
2. The balance payable must be received no later than 45 days prior to the date of embarkation. Otherwise we will assume that you have cancelled your booking.
3. If you cancel your booking half the deposit will be refunded provided that we are able to re-let your berth(s); otherwise you are liable for the total balance payable. (Holiday cancellation insurance is obtainable from your insurance broker or travel agent normally for less than £10 and is highly recommended.)
4. If we are obliged to cancel the cruise for any reason beyond our reasonable control, your deposit and any other fees paid will be returned without any further liability whatsoever to the owners.
5. The yacht's insurance does not cover you for any injury, damage or loss to you or your property not attributable to our negligence or any defect in the yacht. You are recommended to check your existing insurance cover.
6. During the cruise you and your party are members of the crew. For safety and operational reasons you must obey the instructions of the skipper at all times in all matters concerning the operation and running of the yacht. The skipper's decision on all such matters is final.
7. The normal minimum age limit for youngsters is 18 if unaccompanied, 12 if accompanied unless the whole boat is booked when younger children are welcome.
8. All charterers should be reasonably fit and free from any medical or disabilities. .
Please let us know of any special dietary requirements when booking and we will try to accommodate you, but this must be planned well in advance as there are few shops where we will be going. In general we will assume you eat all kinds of meat, fish and fowl so if you do not it would be very helpful to let us know in advance. (Phone if you have any queries)..